Steeldrill Quality Objectives and Policy
Steeldrill Quality Objectives and Quality Policy
- Supplies Products and Services to its Customers with the objective of meeting and exceeding all their specified and implied requirements for quality, price and delivery.
- Only purchases material, components and services from suppliers who have the capability of consistently meeting the Company’s requirements for quality, as well as price and delivery.
- Subjects purchased materials to sufficient inspection to ensure conformity to specified requirements including environmental and health and safety criteria.
- Exercises control over all processes carried out, both by the Company and its subcontractors to ensure that the Company’s Products and Services conform to specified requirements, while reducing internal non-conformances to an absolute minimum.
- Provides facilities, training and encouragement to enable employees to ensure the Quality of their own work.
- Maintains a Quality Management System that conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Carries out Reviews and Internal Audits on all aspects of its Quality Management System, including its objectives and policy at regular periods and takes effective corrective and preventive action wherever deficiencies in the system are found or where improvements can be made.
- Maintains an ongoing Continuous Improvement Program for all aspects of its operations.
- Maintains an efficient documentation and records system to provide objective evidence that the Company’s Quality Management System is functioning in accordance with this Policy.
- Provides an overall environmentally safe and healthy and workplace that promotes and pursues ongoing quality, health, environmental and productivity improvements.